1. Quickly roast garlic in the microwave instead of the oven.
2. Soften butter in a matter of minutes by placing it under a warm glass.
3. Microplane ginger and garlic instead of mincing it.
4. Quickly and easily separate eggs using a water bottle.
5. Use a drinking straw to quickly hull strawberries.
6. Microwave potatoes before frying or roasting them to cut down the cooking time and make sure they're completely cooked throughout.
7. Quickly shred chicken using an electric hand mixer.
8. Make perfect potato wedges using an apple slicer.
9. And kiwis using a spoon.
10. Quickly peel hard-boiled eggs by placing them in a glass with water and shaking them.
Fresh basil is highlighted in pesto sauce, and there is no fresher sauce than this no-cook homemade pesto sauce.
Anthony Bourdain is an American chef as well as an executive chief cook of Brasserie Les Halles in New York
Paul Bocuse is named the “Father of Culinary Art” in France. He’d been a cooking icon for several years