1. High in Acetic Acid, With Potent Biological Effects
2. Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria
3. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Fights Diabetes
4. Helps You Lose Weight and Reduces Belly Fat
5. Lowers Cholesterol and Improves Heart Health
6. May Have Protective Effects against Cancer
Some people also like to dilute it in water and drink it as a beverage. Common dosages range from 1–2 teaspoons (5–10 ml) to 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) per day, mixed in a large glass of water.
Easy to make Marinade for Butter Chicken. Find the ingredients below.
Avocados are packed full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats
Avocado oil is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin.