Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular.
Often labeled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you.
Fiber: 4 grams
Vitamin C: 24%
Vitamin K: 36%
2. Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods
3. Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer
4. Blueberries Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged
5. Blueberries May Lower Blood Pressure
6. Blueberries May Help Prevent Heart Disease
7. Blueberries Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
8. Anthocyanins in Blueberries May Have Anti-Diabetes Effects
9. May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
10. Blueberries May Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise