This homemade Nutella is a special recipe for all the Nutella lovers in the world.
1 cup (140g) Hazelnuts, raw
1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
12 oz (340g) Milk chocolate
3 tablespoons (24g) Powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 tablespoons Oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Method of preperation:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Spread the hazelnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast them in the oven for about 7-8 minutes, until slightly browned and the skins are blistered a little. Wrap the hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove as much loose skin as possible. Let cool completely.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Let cool slightly.
4. Place the hazelnuts in a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste. Add the oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and continue to process until the mixture is as smooth as possible. Add melted chocolate and process until combined and smooth.
4. Strain the mixture to remove any chunks of hazelnut that remain (optional). Transfer to a jar or any other container.
5. Store the chocolate-hazelnut spread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.