1. Eggs with Soldiers: Place 4 eggs in a saucepan of boiling water, then cook over low heat, 4 to 5 minutes; drain. Slice off the tops and season with salt and pepper. Serve with toast strips.
2. Medium-Boiled Eggs: Place 4 eggs in a saucepan of boiling water, then cook over low heat, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain, peel and halve; top with herbed butter.
3. Breaded Eggs: Make Medium-Boiled Eggs (No. 2); peel, then roll in flour, dip in beaten eggs and roll in panko. Shallow-fry in vegetable oil, turning, until crisp.
4. Scotch Eggs: Make Medium-Boiled Eggs (No. 2); peel. Pat bulk sausage around each egg to encase it. Roll in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then roll in panko. Shallow-fry in vegetable oil, turning, until crisp.
5. Hard-Cooked Eggs: Place 4 to 6 eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water by 1 inch and bring to a simmer. Cover, remove from the heat and set aside, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, then peel in a bowl of cold water.
6. Pickled Eggs: Make Hard-Cooked Eggs (No. 5); peel and place in a large jar, then fill the jar with pickled beet juice. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
7. Classic Deviled Eggs: Make Hard-Cooked Eggs (No. 5). Halve lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Mash with 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon mustard, and a pinch each of cayenne, salt and pepper. Scoop into the white.
Easy to make Marinade for Butter Chicken. Find the ingredients below.
Avocados are packed full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats
Avocado oil is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin.